|Tour:||Sacred Valley And Machu Picchu 2D/1N|
|Duratión:||2 Days - 1 Night|
Day 1: Cusco - Pisac - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes:
We will leave Cusco around 8.30am and drive to Pisac to see the first Inca ruins of the tour. Once at Pisac, you can see magnificent Incan remains. The ancient architecture and engineering of the Inca temples is breathtaking and will sweep you off your feet. Our guided tour includes a visit of Pisac ruins as well as to the town of Pisac. This includes a visit of the most colorful and traditional local market, as well as the place where you can buy traditional textiles at low prices. After our visit to the market our sightseeing continues as we drive along the beautiful Sacred Valley. This area was the breadbasket of the Incas and still produces large amounts of corn on the Inca terraces. Our next destination is Urubamba, which we'll arrive to at approximately 12:00 pm to enjoy lunch (optionally included) at one of the local restaurants. From Urubamba it's just 30 minutes to get to the last Inca ruins known as Ollantaytambo (Inca Palace). This ruin was built with pink granite rocks and is another impressive example of Inca craftmanship. Here you can see the second biggest rock from the Inca's time (90 tons) which was used as part of the Temple of the Sun. After your tour you will head to the train station, which is around 10 minutes by foot. Your train will depart at 16:36 pm to Aguas Calientes, which will be a 2-hour journey. Finally you will spend the night in the town of Aguas Calientes.
Day 2 - Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco:
Today is the most important day, since we will be visiting Machu Picchu. Because it´s so special, we encourage you to wake up early in the morning to enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then get to the bus station to try to catch one of the first buses, which begin at 5.30am (they are all first come first serve) and takes 25 minutes to get to Machu Picchu. Many people often choose to hike up to Machu Picchu as well to beat the crowds and see the beautiful sunrise. If this is decided, you should begin the hike at 4:30am. As soon as you arrive to the complex, it is our job to take you to the best spot to overlook all the ruins and get a panoramic view of the landscape and the sunrise over the mountains. There will be a rendezvous to observe the sunrise in order to get a spectacular view of the Lost City of the Incas. You will then have a 2 hour guided tour around Machu Picchu with plenty of free time afterwards to explore on your own. Following the guided tour, you should begin your climb up Machu Picchu Mountain or Waynapicchu (if you have this option included) because entrance for this closes at 10:00am. Once you are done exploring all Machu Picchu has to offer, you will walk or take the bus down to Aguas Calientes for lunch (not included) or however else you wish to spend your time before taking the train back to Ollantaytambo (train times vary) and then by bus to Cusco where we will drop you off at or near The Plaza San Francisco.
- Bus transport along the Sacred Valley.
- Tour guide for the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Admission ticket to the Sacred Valley.
- Executive train Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (round trip).
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- Admission ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Bus to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour for (approx.) 2 hours in Machu Picchu.
- Admission ticket to Machu Picchu Mountain ($20).
- Admission ticket to Waynapicchu ($20).
- Buffet Lunch in the sacred valley ($15).
- Bus Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes ($15).
- Entrance fee to the thermal baths in Aguas Calientes.
What You Need To Take:
- Original Passport.
- Tourist ticket.
- Comfortable clothes and appropriate footwear (hiking boots or sandals recommended).
- Extra money to purchase souvenirs, such as handcrafts from the local market and to tip your guide if you wish.
- Camera with spare batteries.
- Insect repellent.
- Water to drink.
- Scarf or a hat to protect your head from the strong sun, which can cause sunstroke.
- A warm jacket for the evening.
- Any necessary medication.
- Positive mind!
Book your trip now Inquire