|Tour:||Inca Jungle Trip To Machu Picchu 3D/2N|
|Duratión:||3 Days - 2 Nights.|
Day 1: Cusco - Santa Maria (bike) (river rafting):
We begin our day with a pick up from your hostel/hotel/homestay (if within close proximity to the main Plaza) or pick-up at our office between 7:15 to 7:30 am; We depart for the drive through the Sacred Valley of the Incas where we can appreciate beautiful and scenic natural attractions as well as the culture during our 3-3.5 hour drive. We will arrive at about noon to the Abra Malaga, which is at an altitude of 4316 m. From this starting point, we begin the bike ride down (paved/downhill roads) towards the high forest in which takes between 2-3 hours. We will be passing through small villages, orchards, rivers and streams before reaching the HuamÃ¡nmarca village from where the group will continue with our transportation all the way to Santa Maria. During the descent into the valley, you will also have the support of our transportation because it is going to carry all your belongings during the biking activity, and also will provide security to the group until reaching the town of Santa Maria. After lunch, the group has the opportunity to participate in the rafting activity then take transportation to the town of Santa Teresa or take the transportation to the hotsprings and skip the rafting portion. The first night will be spent in Santa Teresa; we will spend our first night in a basic hostel.
*The river rafting activity is optional and has an extra cost, and is possible to do after lunch on this date OR the hot springs as you will not have time for both.
(Lunch / Dinner included)
Day 2: Santa Teresa - Machu Picchu Publo (Hiking):
This morning, following breakfast, there is the option of an extra activityâzip lining (with 6 different cables), followed by a flat walk around the floor of the valley from Santa Teresa. Here we can appreciate the landscape bordered by mountains and nature, leading to Hydroelectrica. Here we have lunch and then continue our hike to Aguas Calientes for (approximately 3hrs) along the banks of the river and also along the railroad tracks. On this hike you can see the flora and fauna of the area before reaching Aguas Calientes, where we will spend our last night.
(Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
*Extra zip-lining activity
Day 3: Machu Picchu - Cusco (Walk and Visit The Inca Citadel):
Around 4:00 am we will get ready to go to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, climbing a path through the jungle. After registering in the control center of the park at 6:20 am we will be able to see the sunrise if we are lucky, then continue the visit within the Inca citadel together with our professional guides who will share with us their knowledge for two hours. After this tour, the guide will then leave the group and there will be free time to visit and walk inside the citadel, or to climb the mountain (Waynapicchu or Machu Picchu if previously booked). The amount of time you have in Machu Picchu will depend on your train schedule so please check that closely.
You will take the tourist train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo where you will be met by the driver who will guide you to the vehicle that will transport you to the city of Cusco, reaching the end of our services. (The drop off will be at Plaza San Francisco or as close to the Plaza that the transport will be able to pass).
- Pick up from your accommodation or office, transport to Abra Malaga.
- Front suspension bikes, helmets, gloves and whole body protection.
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
- 2 nights hostel accommodation.
- Admission ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Professional bilingual guide service for 3 days.
- Train tickets return to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco (drop off in Plaza San Francisco).
- First Aid kit.
- Vegetarian option without additional price included.
- Admission ticket to Waynapicchu ($25).
- Admission ticket to Machu Picchu Mountain ($25).
- Bus tickets to Machu Picchu ($15 each way).
- White water river rafting ($25).
- Zip lining ($25).
- First breakfast and lunch the last day, snacks and side dishes, mineral water.
- Tips for the tour guide.
Important things to bring:
- Original Passport.
- Backpack (30 to 40 liters).
- Clothing to prevent cold, comfortable clothing for trekking.
- Sportswear (1 set for each day), warm sweater.
- T-Shirts and shorts.
- A small towel.
- Walking shoes or just running shoes, sandals, swimsuit.
- Camera or camcorder
- Mosquito repellent, sunscreen.
- Hat or cap, sunglasses.
- Poncho or raincoat.
- Extra money in soles (recommended S/. 200 soles ).
- Toilet paper, flashlights.
- Personal medical kit.
- We recommend wearing long lightweight pants/leggings as to avoid bug bites.
- A positive mind!
Book your trip now Inquire